Thank you for helping to keep our Bobcat students safe!
- Students may be dropped off no earlier than 7:15 a.m. There will be no adult supervision until 7:15.
- Students will enter the building at 7:30 and proceed to classroom.
- Students will be considered tardy if they are not in their classroom by 7:35 when the bell rings.
- Students who arrive after 7:35 need to be escorted by an adult to the office to check in.
Your student is expected to complete the day and dismiss at their regularly scheduled time, 2:35 p.m. Should you have a family emergency or other unforeseen events that cause you to need to pick up your student early, please do so before 2:00 p.m. We want your student(s) to be able to have daily instruction, from bell to bell, so that they will meet their instructional goals. Should you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our office to schedule a time to visit or see TPS Board Policy 2204-R/2117-R. Thank you so much for helping us keep students safe and supporting our goal of increasing student achievement at Bell Elementary!
- All students will be prepared to dismiss at 2:35pm.
- Parents wishing to pick students up at the door should park in designated areas.
- Vehicles will line up facing east on Admiral Blvd. A duty teacher will meet you at your car.
- Vehicles in the dismissal line must stay occupied at all times. Avoid leaving your vehicle unattended in front of Bell Upper during dismissal.
- Daycare riders exit the east gym door.
- TPS bus riders exit the west door to board the bus at 2:35pm. Busses leaves at 2:40 p.m.
- Walkers exit the front entry/exit at 2:35pm and may not remain on campus.
Parents are to notify the office if they are going to be late, as this helps to reassure your child. Students who have not been picked up by 2:55pm will remain with the teacher on duty in the office. After 3:10pm, the parent or authorized person is to come to the office upon arrival so the office staff knows the child has been picked up.
If a child remains at school beyond 3:30pm, assistance from the TPS campus police department or Tulsa County Sheriff’s Department will be requested to assist the child.