Thanks to support of Tulsa voters, the 2015 Bond funded fully renovated early childhood classrooms at Bell Elementary School.
At Bell Elementary School, the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools includes:
- A full interior renovation for the school building that includes remodeling restrooms, paint, flooring, and improving accessibility throughout the building;
- A new playground structure, digital marquee, parking lot and exterior lighting improvements;
- New educational and instructional technology for every class;
- New equipment, materials, and resources for fine arts and physical education; and
- Safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING
- Security cameras and radios
- Safe entry and door access control
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and exterior LED lighting
- Renovations and Building Repairs
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Library digital and print resources
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education