Thank you for helping to keep our bobcat students' safe.
Your student is expected to complete the day and dismiss at their regularly scheduled time, 2:35 p.m. Should you have a family emergency or other unforeseen events in which you need to pick up your student early, please do so before 2: 00 p.m. We want your student(s) to be able to have daily instruction, from bell to bell so that they will meet their instructional goals. Should you have questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact our office to schedule a time to visit or see TPS Board Policy 2204-R/2117-R. Thank you so much for helping us keep students safe and supporting our goal of increasing student achievement at Bell Elementary.
Dismissal at Bell Primary
· Vehicles line up facing Westbound on E. 3rd St., starting the line at the utility pole.
· Vehicles in the dismissal line must stay occupied at all times. Please do not access the circle drive during dismissal. If you need to enter the building, a parking lot is available for your convenience (Please do not park across the street during dismissal).
· All children will be seated in an orderly manner and dismissed as parent(s) arrive.
· Children will exit with the supervision of school staff.
· Any parent wishing to park and walk up should check their student out from the “walker” line. Walkers will be dismissed from the cafeteria. Parents should form a line on the sidewalk parallel to the building.
· Primary parents must determine their dismissal status (Walker or Car Rider) for the year.
Dismissal at Bell Upper
· All students will be prepared to dismiss at 2:35 p.m.
· Parents wishing to pick students up at the door should park in designated areas (see map).
· Vehicles will line up facing east on E. Admiral Blvd. A duty teacher will meet you at your car.
· Vehicles in the dismissal line must stay occupied at all times. Avoid leaving your vehicle unattended in front of Bell Upper during dismissal.
· Daycare riders exit the East Gym door.
· TPS bus riders exit the West door to board the bus at 2:35 p.m. Bus leaves at 2:40 p.m.
· Walkers exit the front entry/exit at 2:35 p.m./Walkers may not remain on campus.
Parents are to notify the office if they are going to be late. This helps reassure the child. Students not picked up by 2:55 will remain with the teacher on duty in the office. After 3:10, the parent or authorized person is to come to the office upon arrival, so the office staff will know the child has been picked up.
If a child remains at school beyond 3:30, assistance from the TPS security department or Tulsa County Sheriff’s Department will be requested to assist the child.